Awareness Raising Presentations
30 mins- 2 hours (20-200 participants):
Almost all CAWA workshops have a virtual and face to face option. Let us know which format will suit your needs.
Single speaker- or we can arrange a panel of speakers from local groups and organisations.
Organise an information session (or year long calendar of events) to raise awareness about a particular topic to increase staff or community awareness.
These can be done anytime, but you may wish to link your session in with the following days of note:
- Harmony Day- 21 March 2017
- National Reconciliation week- May –June
- IDAHOBIT- May 17
- NAIDOC Week-July
- Homelessness Week- August
- World Suicide Prevention Day- Sep 10th
- RUOK Day- 14th September
- Mental Health Week- October
- World Mental Health Day- 10th October
- International Day of People w Disability- 3rd of December